Professional Bookkeeping Services
It is essential to the effective and efficient management of your dental business to have a clear understanding of your practice statistics. The most important service Extraordinary Solutions provides is the monthly processing and maintenance of your accounting data. Timely, well-organized financial statements will allow you to know the current financial position of your practice. Learning to understand what your financial statements say and mean will enable you to make informed business decisions quickly and appropriately.
You can have peace of mind knowing you’ll have monthly accounting services that are easy to use, informative, and beneficial to your business. Improve your chances for greater profitability by using the numbers found in your financial statement as a diagnostic tool to better your practice.
Say Goodbye to Tax Preparation Headaches
The danger of disorganized financial records may not be immediately apparent, but when tax season rolls around, unexpected problems can be both costly and time-consuming. Save yourself headaches and plan for the future by maintaining accurate, well-organized accounting systems throughout the year. Extraordinary Solutions can help prevent costly surprises during tax preparations.
Key Monthly Services Provided For You
- QuickBooks Setup – Initial set-up of your accounting data using QuickBooks desktop version or QuickBooks Online.
- Bookkeeping Services
- Proper entry of all expense and income transactions into your QuickBooks company file
- Monthly reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts
- Maintenance of your asset accounts for tax planning purposes
- Journal entries to record correct loan amortization and interest expense
- Payroll Services – Direct deposit set-up, monthly payroll tax payments and quarterly tax filings.
- Financial Reporting – Customized Profit & Loss Statements with industry standard and separate reporting of payroll expense for hygienists, chairside assistants, administrative staff, associate doctors, and owners
- Accounts Payable – Coding, posting, and paying of monthly bills
- Insurance Training – Understanding dental insurance and contract adjustments
- Preparation and filing of Misc. 1099
- Responsiveness to your needs so you are highly informed about your practice’s financial performance
Contact me today for a free consultation.